Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SopranoMama

macrumors newbie
Sep 9, 2014
I'm feeling better about my status after reading here this morning! Thank you! My phone (6, 64g, gold) "arrived at destination sort facility" last night about 6:45 and hasn't moved since. I don't usually get anything shipped FedEx, and my UPS packages are always "out for delivery" eaaaaaarly (we're talking 4:30am early) so I was beginning to worry that it wasn't on a truck yet. :) Nice to know it's common.

Kevsta26

macrumors 6502a
Apr 2, 2011
USA

seanbush

macrumors member
May 30, 2013
i'm almost afraid to head to work at the post office this morning. i hope there aren't mysterious pallets of thousands of Iphones that UPS and FedEx dropped on us.

ianpuffen

macrumors newbie
Sep 18, 2014
Richmond, VA
I have a 6+ 64gb space grey on pre-order. Submitted 3:15-3:20 AM 9/12 with a 10/7 ship date, confirmation 4:48 AM with the same date. Card still not charged, order in process, but ship date went from not available to 10/7 yesterday, and to 10/3 today. Decided to go to the Verizon store here this morning to see if I could get lucky and get one earlier, and also do a straight trade-in of my 4S and save some more money upfront. I live in smallish suburb just outside Richmond, VA. Showed up around 7:50 and was ninth in line. The guy came out and said they had NO Pluses. None. So if you don't live in a MAJOR metropolitan area, the odds of getting your hands on a Plus today from a Verizon store (and I assume the other carriers too) are slim to none. The worst case will be all the people who canceled their late October / November orders with the hope of getting something today. If they're not in a huge city, they're screwed and won't see a Plus 'til Thanksgiving or later. Or they'll just bitch and moan to customer service and "jump the line" back to their previous spot, pushing people like me further down the line.

ScubaCinci

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jul 11, 2008
OH
Thanks...there's a VZW store right next to my office. I'm going to sneak out about 15 mins before they open to see what they have. No one was lined up when I passed by this morning.

promet2009

macrumors 6502a
Sep 18, 2014
Macon GA
awesome stuff you guys! Glad there is some movement this morning. Mine also moved up to 10/24 from 10/28. Thats got to be a good sign. I actually think it will be a bit earlier than that when it comes down to it. We shall see...:apple:

Oktobermagic

macrumors member
Sep 13, 2014
New Jersey
That's strange. I'm using Package Buddy on my LG G3 to track this and I would hit refresh and it would show nothing new. Just out of the blue I thought about force closing the app and checking again and look at that. About an hour ago it's arrived at my local FedEx center. Now I hope I don't wait too long for it lol

Where's your local Fedex center? Mine is in Edison, NJ.

fireguy286

macrumors demi-god
Sep 15, 2014
NY'er in Philly
You guys are lucky. My 11/4 moved to 10/31. Guess I'll be getting my phone on Halloween unless they speed up production.

Meanwhile, my dad's phone is about to be out for delivery, so he can rub his phone in my face for the coming month and a half...

They moved all dates (even live site ones) up 3 days. Something I suppose, but still same grouping/shipments.

There were 2 people outside the Verizon store LAST NIGHT by me. Insanity.

Cruzy14

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2014
Last update was departed fedex facility in Indianapolis at 2:44 est coming to Albuquerque, no updates since. What do you guys think could be happening?

tmoney468

macrumors 6502a
Mar 13, 2007
Mine is at the local FedEx facility, not out for delivery yet either. I will be mad if it sat in NJ all week and then doesn't get delivered today

jgb58

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2014
USPS 2 day priority mail

I just got my shipping email.

It's being shipped via USPS!! And there's no movement yet. Just alert saying USPS electronic signature etc. It says 2 Day Priority

Wow Verizon, didn't even give me overnight shipping. What a shame

Mine too. Left Memphis @ 3:57 am. I guess I'll het it tomorrow or Monday. 6+ 64 GB Silver

xanadured

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2014
NYC FedEx Out for Delivery...

If you are in the area, let us know when you get yours!

I'm in zip 10001...could we get these by 10:30?

VoilaiPhone

macrumors regular
Sep 19, 2014
Just got back from the local verizon store

They have a plenty of iPhone 6s not pluses.

No pluses at all, so I'm waiting for my pre order to be delivered by Oct 7th..

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.