Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rpuffoath

macrumors newbie
Sep 18, 2014
iPhone 6 16 sg
Ordered on 9/19 after having major issues preordering through local RadioShack. Had a dfill order that was dated at 10/17. From my understanding came from the same stock as Verizon indirect dealers.

Just cracked open that box and restoring from backup!

alexwei

macrumors regular
Sep 29, 2012
WOOT not only I got disconnected from a long wait with the representative from Verizon, and now my case is lost in KY..

How exciting..

alexwei

macrumors regular
Sep 29, 2012
WOOT not only I got disconnected from a long wait with the representative from Verizon, and now my case is lost in KY..

How exciting..

Good news is that my CC was charged today!
Guess I shouldn't feel so terrible after all.

seanbush

macrumors member
May 30, 2013
the rear camera on my iphone 5 gave out yesterday. as if i needed another reason to get a new phone. come ooooon 10/24 group... lets get those SG 6+ 128GB phones rolling.

promet2009

macrumors 6502a
Sep 18, 2014
Macon GA
lol no worries, I ordered a 6 plus 64GB on the 12th @ 5 P.M. pathetic time.

Getting any news on yours?

nice...nope, I got excited because I have been seeing some 16+SG moving a lot, but nada for me yet. I am hoping still by Friday to see some movement, but we shall see.

richgirl

macrumors member
Sep 23, 2014
.. Except that the iPhone starts selling in China on 10/17.. that's about 1.5 Billion folks who may want to get in the line for a new phone! :p

Well, if you think about it...technically the 10th because that's when the iphone will be avail for preorder in China and I am sure they're going to need the factories to beef up for the actual launch. I feel bad for anyone who ordered an iphone 6+ on launch day and thereafter. Some people may not get their phones until January...:/

richgirl

macrumors member
Sep 23, 2014
Someone said that they are working on gold phones right now, that it goes white, grey then gold...I dunno...I think its just chaos at times to be honest. I still REALLY feel like by Friday, the people who ordered on the 13-15th should see some movement.:apple::apple::D

----------

ok, kool...thank you!

Where did you hear this? From apple?

alexwei

macrumors regular
Sep 29, 2012
nice...nope, I got excited because I have been seeing some 16+SG moving a lot, but nada for me yet. I am hoping still by Friday to see some movement, but we shall see.

Yeah it's probably moving through now!! Mine had an expected delivery as 10/24 originally.

Hopefully yours will get some movement in the next few days as well!

alexwei

macrumors regular
Sep 29, 2012
So I have another question, I've read some other people's posts that said the credit card will not be charged until the phone is shipped.. Mine was charged today, but still no tracking number.. Also, just called Verizon asking for a reference # but the person told me it's not available yet since it has not shipped..

Little confused here..

goinskiing

macrumors 6502a
Jun 25, 2008
Meridian, ID
So I have another question, I've read some other people's posts that said the credit card will not be charged until the phone is shipped.. Mine was charged today, but still no tracking number.. Also, just called Verizon asking for a reference # but the person told me it's not available yet since it has not shipped..

Little confused here..

You'll see it by tomorrow if it follows the pattern we've seen in the forums.

My pending charge disappeared so hopefully see the charge soon. Let's go 10/24ers!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.