Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

medialook

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 12, 2017
Bracknell, United Kingdom
IMG_0416.jpeg
Hi there. I wanted to check is there a way to show how many steps I did in a walk / run summary? I'm aware I can do maths - total steps after vs before but would be nice to see it in the summary as per attaxhed screenshot. Thanks

avkills

macrumors 65816
Jun 14, 2002
When you open Health app you should see Favorites; and a edit button off to the right, punch on that, once that opens select all the stuff you want to see.

Hmmm, I was looking at my phone; I do not think you can do it on the watch. (I was dumb and did not look and see that this was posted under the watch forum.)

medialook

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 12, 2017
Bracknell, United Kingdom
When you open Health app you should see Favorites; and a edit button off to the right, punch on that, once that opens select all the stuff you want to see.

Hmmm, I was looking at my phone; I do not think you can do it on the watch. (I was dumb and did not look and see that this was posted under the watch forum.)
thanks - will try to customise it. as long is in the phone health app its fine but im surprised that apple doesn't have it on the watch - often people want to do a 5k steps / 10k steps workout. would be great to have this capability.

Night Spring

macrumors G5
Jul 17, 2008
thanks - will try to customise it. as long is in the phone health app its fine but im surprised that apple doesn't have it on the watch - often people want to do a 5k steps / 10k steps workout. would be great to have this capability.
I use a 3rd party app called Pedometer++. And I agree it's surprising Apple doesn't have this function built in natively.

avkills

macrumors 65816
Jun 14, 2002
Yeah weird that you do not get this info on the watch, nor does it look like you can add it to a custom workout.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.