Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

blackxacto

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 15, 2009
Middle TN
{I have no interest in your opinions on crypto}

What Apple App do you use easily to purchase/sell crypto?
I have tried to install apps and am unsuccessful w Safari/or Apple verifying their websites.
I can download Apple Store apps, but somewhere in the verification process I'm denied.
Anyone that actually uses their app and found no issue installing?

afallnstar

macrumors regular
Sep 9, 2007
Seattle
If you have an ARM based Mac, you can install Coinbase, Coinbase Pro or Binance. Just login to your account and you should be able to purchase like normal. You should be able to purchase through some other native apps too like MetaMask, Ledger Live, etc. Good luck.

blackxacto

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 15, 2009
Middle TN
If you have an ARM based Mac, you can install Coinbase, Coinbase Pro or Binance. Just login to your account and you should be able to purchase like normal. You should be able to purchase through some other native apps too like MetaMask, Ledger Live, etc. Good luck.
Thank you, i have a late 2017 intel iMac w Monterey 12.5. I will try turning off the firewall as suggested above, and my malware app. Then try coinbase again, and if unsuccessful, the other apps suggested to me. Thank you very much.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.