Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Yellow99Stang

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 18, 2002
North Jersey
OK, i don't know how many of you out there have a cell phone but i am going to say most or all of you. And I have had a phone for more than 10 years now( yup, i was sllightly spoiled as a realtive owned a cell phone/pager store when i was a kid so i always had one!:D ) Anywho, as of late i have had nothing but problems with my family phones on various services, like Nokia, Samsung, Motorla, Panasonic. Right to the point; Apple should make or design small compact flip phones with Motorola or for Motorola. I mean a nice compact flip phone like V60 or smaller, with that certain apple look and an exteranl caller id LCD, and some sort of minor organizer and like i don't know 500 mb of that new imation swapable memory. Just a thought, as i somehow now that it would be the best cell phone and probably needs to be done by apple with embedded OS-X before those other people embed their stuff in them.

h8teiris

macrumors newbie
Jan 7, 2002
nice

but you will be waiting to hell thaws out before any thing like that will happen

Yellow99Stang

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 18, 2002
North Jersey
the apple cell

I don't see why i will be waiting until hell freezes over. I can always hope someohow they are already working on it or that someone sees it here and it come to be.

evildead

macrumors 65816
Jun 18, 2001
WestCost, USA
I would

I would get one... but Im a mac Head. I dont think any one else would. Look at Sony. they are in trouble for expanining to too many markets... now prrofits are down and they are having trouble keeping up with the Xbox.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.