Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Xander562

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Apr 2, 2006
Anyone have some lying around that they could measure? I'm talking about the ones that look like this:

flaming_lips_ticket_2006_front.jpg

Xander562

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Apr 2, 2006
Thanks!

I bought tickets to a concert for a friend's birthday. The tickets are on will call and I still want something to give them on their birthday even if they are fake tickets. I used a ticket generator to make one to fit the concert.

Mexbearpig

macrumors 65816
Dec 26, 2008
Here
Thanks!

I bought tickets to a concert for a friend's birthday. The tickets are on will call and I still want something to give them on their birthday even if they are fake tickets. I used a ticket generator to make one to fit the concert.

Oops, by the way the height is 1 and 15/16 inches.

airjacobs

macrumors newbie
Jul 6, 2010
Why do you need the dimensions? The height is 1 and 15/16 inches. I used a ticket generator to make one to fit the concert.

Xander562

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Apr 2, 2006
Why do you need the dimensions? The height is 1 and 15/16 inches. I used a ticket generator to make one to fit the concert.

Thanks!

I bought tickets to a concert for a friend's birthday. The tickets are on will call and I still want something to give them on their birthday even if they are fake tickets.

Talk about the biggest thread revival of all time.

For any who are still interested. This is what I ended up with. I decided that they didn't have to look all that real.

b423b

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.