Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Meltdownblitz

macrumors 65816
Jan 21, 2010
Currently using the apple bumper with invisishield on back, just love how it keeps the look of the iPhone. But my fav case by far is the otterbox commuter, not that bulky, feels good in hand, and my most favorite feature is that there are port and headphone jack protectors built in, big Plus IMO. Just an awesome case all together for the concept of a "case" and what its task is. I switch between the 2.

dthmtlgod

macrumors 6502
Jul 18, 2007
Syracuse, NY
Just bought an iphone 4 today. And my own free case from Apple program will reach to me after 3 weeks. It is a long time and i want phone get protected. Any good cases you are using? Thanks.

Otterbox Commuter now. Got two apple bumpers and one of the free ones from apple but have not opened it. Don't remember what I ordered.

King Shady

macrumors 6502
Aug 22, 2010
San Jose, CA
I have the iFrogz Luxe Lean, Incase Slider, and Incase Snap (Smoke). out of all of them, the incase snap is BY FAR the best case i have ever owned on ANY iphone. I previously owned the incase slider for my 3GS as well and loved it but the snap just blows all of them away. It's thin, looks freakin awesome, and feels really good in hand

SchneiderMan

macrumors G3
May 25, 2008
Beyza SlimLine :)

Beyza%20Leather%20iphone%204%20Pouch%201.jpg

SnowLeopard2008

macrumors 604
Jul 4, 2008
Silicon Valley
I currently have the Apple Bumper (best case) and the Speck PixelSkin HD. Love that Apple's Bumper doesn't detract from the aesthetics and the feel of the PixelSkin HD.

jmconway

macrumors newbie
Jan 14, 2010
For my 4, I have a black bumper, a white bumper-like case I bought on eBay, and a Speck CandyShell case. The CandyShell is what I'm using as my everyday case at the moment. I also have a Griffin Motif coming in from Apple.

3N16MA

macrumors 65816
Jul 23, 2009
Space
I have the black bumper with a cheap skin on the back. However I plan on getting the Zagg/SGP Steinheil EX Crystal Clear or Anti-fingerprint full protection. I have never been big on cases with my 2G and don't plan on using them now with the IP4. It's like buying a beautiful car only to put one of those ugly bras on the front and a ridiculous body kit.

I can understand a case for the iPad to prop it up but not the iPhone.

* This only applies to the non clumsy, non paranoid, and not accident prone IP4 owners.

THX10538

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2010
I've been using the hand-me-down Bumper my dad got from one of his co-workers while I wait for my free Pixelskin HD from the case program. Supposed to come in Oct 12th, which is a long time, so boo

Considering getting a more robust case, such as an alumacase or silicryllic case, but will wait to see how much I like the Pixelskin before I acutally buy one.

I also just ordered a free "Stealth Guard" for about $3 shipping, front and back screen protector, hopefully those won't suck too bad

plusonechoi

macrumors member
Apr 8, 2010
San Francisco
I'm using and have been using the Apple bumper with phantom skinz front and back. This is has been my favorite setup! Like others have said it doesnt take away from the phones aesthetics. My only complaint is that not all plugs/docks fit with the bumper (3rd party plugs/docks). I for one, HATE cases and how they feel so bulky to me. So this has been nearly perfect IMO.

I have however tried the Incipio NGP and agree with other this provides great protection and fits very well! It did bubble up my front screen protector in the corners.

Next, i plan on trying out the Incase Smoke Snap In.

Mikey86uk

macrumors 6502a
Jul 3, 2010
England
does SGP iPhone 4 Case Ultra Thin Pastel Series scratch easily?

ive had black cases on my iphones before and all i get after a few weeks use, is scratches and swirl marks which look horrible!

jeremyisweary

macrumors member
Jan 9, 2010
Dallas, TX
Slider Case from Incase

I picked it up at Best Buy for $34.99. So far, I'm pretty satisfied. I've been using Incase's products for the last year or so for my laptop and previous iPhone 3G. They're a little on the expensive side, but they're very sturdy and reliable.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.