Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DavidLeblond

macrumors 68020
Jan 6, 2004
Raleigh, NC
I'm not sure, but I think I may have ADD (never been "diagnosed" before.) I do a TON of things on my Mac. I just haven't FINISHED any of them. ;)

I like to make 3D stuff with Wings3D and Blender. I toy around with Garageband (as in make music only using the loops it comes with because that is the extent of my musical knowledge.) I like to design websites... one of these days i'll put one up! I like to program, I'm looking into programming a few different games. As soon as I get past writing one function, I'll letcha'll know. I like to write, even though I haven't really written anything in a long time. I have tons of ideas of actual long stories I want to write. The problem is, as soon as I sit down to write one I end up at Macrumors answering posts about creative things I do with my Mac.

A special shout out goes to Apple for introducing Dashboard that is currently used to bring up a Reversi widget that completely kills any ounce of creativity I have left. All done by moving my mouse into the lower right hand corner of my screen. I'm glad I didn't have that in college, I would have killed my already low GPA. :p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.