Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gerror

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 25, 2001
Netherlands
I was wondering about the stickers you get when you buy a new Mac. I put one on my girlfriends car:

Please show me your picture.
Gerror

Attachments

• sticker.jpg
    sticker.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 686

irmongoose

macrumors 68030
Although I can't show you a picture, at school I unpack most of the new Macs that come in to the Elementary Lab, so I put one of those white stickers on the front door.

Unfortunately, I lost the ones which came with my iMac.... :(

irmongoose

gerror

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 25, 2001
Netherlands
Yes, it's on the car for a week now. I 've got some more stickers so if it's damaged, I'll put another on the car ;)

Juventuz

macrumors 6502a
Dec 4, 2002
Binghamton
I had a sticker on my hopper. For those that don't know, a hoppe is used in paintball. It holds the paintballs and feeds it into the paintball marker.

I was at a tourny once and someone saw it and asked me if I was a Mac user. I told him yes and he said he was making the switch, he had just ordered an iMac.

Too bad my hopper shell cracked. I need to get some more of those stickers.

thebossisback

macrumors regular
Jul 11, 2003
Providence, RI
I was walking down the street the other night and someone threw out an old apple 2 in almost new condition. it came with everything including about 10 apple stickers (they were never opened and wraped in plastic). They even have the verly old logo which has a little cut on the leaf of the apple. Im probably not going to put them on anything and save them

Powerbook G5

macrumors 68040
Jun 23, 2003
St Augustine, FL
I've got one on my door, one in the corner of my bedroom window, and I'd love to put one on my car window but I don't see how it'd last the elements. I was surprised the other day when I saw a big black Dodge Ram HD pickup with a Calvin pissing on a Microsoft logo and one of those white Apple logo sitckers on the corner of the rear window. Now how is that for cool? :)

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
I've got one on my car, one on my office door and one on my Wacom 9x12 tablet, under the transparent top. I'll post pics after I take them.

I need to get some more, I have a new car that could use one....;)

D

funkywhat2

macrumors 6502a
Jul 14, 2002
I'm saving the ones I've recieved for my first car. I've a six-color and a white one. I'd really like the newton stickers, though.

TEG

macrumors 604
Jan 21, 2002
Langley, Washington
Originally posted by thebossisback
I was walking down the street the other night and someone threw out an old apple 2 in almost new condition. it came with everything including about 10 apple stickers (they were never opened and wraped in plastic). They even have the verly old logo which has a little cut on the leaf of the apple. Im probably not going to put them on anything and save them

I've never seen any stickers/logos like that. I however have several with the old font on the rainbow apple.

I have 3 on my Taurus, one in each of the half windows and one on my rear window. I bought several from eBay, and When I get my new car (Vibe or CTS) I'll put 2 on the back window, and one on (if I can find what i want)...

TEG

mmmdreg

macrumors 65816
Apr 14, 2002
Sydney, Australia
Originally posted by gerror
Sorry, it is on the outside :p

I wouldn't know but apart from it being flipped horiznontally, would there be anything wrong with sticking them on the inside of the car window? It just seems that they may last longer that way.

jbomber

macrumors 6502a
Jun 24, 2003
Brooklyn - NYC
Originally posted by sosumi
I always put them on my PC at work to annoy my colleges. Otherwise it looks cool on a guitar or snowboard.

Hmm... that's not a bad idea at all. I'm gonna put one on my Nitro snowboard. God I miss snowboarding season....

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.