Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Superhob

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 8, 2004
It seems most of the Brenthaven bags on Apple's website have a 5-7 days+ waiting period (Some as high as 6-8 weeks!). I tried going to their website Brenthaven.com and it's not there. Not even any cached pages from google. Does anyone know what's going on with them? :confused:

Edit: OK now the website works, but why such long delays for their stuff?

persianpunisher

macrumors regular
Jul 28, 2005
I bet they are just on backorder, school is starting up and alot of people are buying laptops and the appropriate cases

skubish

macrumors 68030
Feb 2, 2005
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Superhob said:
It seems most of the Brenthaven bags on Apple's website have a 5-7 days+ waiting period (Some as high as 6-8 weeks!). I tried going to their website Brenthaven.com and it's not there. Not even any cached pages from google. Does anyone know what's going on with them? :confused:

Edit: OK now the website works, but why such long delays for their stuff?

I bought mine at CompUSA but I don't know where you live.

puckhead193

macrumors G3
May 25, 2004
NY
All i know is that i have one for my 15" PB and its awesome. I can take out the sleeve when i don't bring it to class or i can just use the sleeve to carry my pb. its an awesome bag and i would recommend highly.

Superhob

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 8, 2004
skubish said:
I bought mine at CompUSA but I don't know where you live.

Thanks for the info Skubish. I've been looking for a [physical] place that actually sells them so I could try it out first. I used to have one for a 12inch powerbook and now I'm looking for a 15" powerbook model.

I know they've changed the design of the computer compartment on the newer ones. It looks like the computer protective portion is no longer a seperate "sleeve" but rather, it is integrated into the bag. I'm somewhat concerned because they seem to be selling one bag (the pro12/15) made to fit different sized computers and I don't know how secure that would be.

Does CompUSA stock Apple specific models like the Pro 12/15?

skubish

macrumors 68030
Feb 2, 2005
Ann Arbor, Michigan
I have this for my ibook. It is awesome.
The compartment for the ibook is integrated into the case. For the Fusion that make different models for 12" and 14/15".

CompUSA has the Fusion. I don't know about the other models.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.