Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

clayj

macrumors 604
Jan 14, 2005
visiting from downstream
iGav said:
Just because you posted before me Mr J, doesn't mean you get first dibbs... get in line fella. ;) :D
Not only did I post first, but I also have somewhat of a geographical advantage over you. ;)

And, like Miss Loeb, I wear glasses and can't wear contacts.

freeny

macrumors 68020
Sep 27, 2005
clayj said:
Not only did I post first, but I also have somewhat of a geographical advantage over you. ;)

And, like Miss Loeb, I wear glasses and can't wear contacts.
I have an even better advantage. Ive spotted her in my neighborhood at least 3 times in the past year. My wife on the other hand will probably not approve.:rolleyes:

She does have a show where she goes on dates and is looking for "the guy". I saw one episode where her date chose to sing her one hit at a keraoke party. BAD MOVE DUDE!:eek: What the hell was he thinking? Did he think she would find it cute? It was painfull to watch to say the least. She had a look on her face like she wanted to run out of the club really really fast.

CanadaRAM

macrumors G5
clayj said:
So you're telling me there's a chance. :p
You mean, statistically?

Yeah, a chance...

Lessee, how many males are there in America plus those willing to travel to America, less those that are attached and unwilling to throw it over for the divine Miss LL -- wait that number is probably statistically insignificant -- OK, yeah, ClayJ, like I said, a chance...

clayj

macrumors 604
Jan 14, 2005
visiting from downstream
I was goofing on Jim Carrey's line from Dumb and Dumber where his character tells the girl "So you're telling me there's a chance" when she tells him that the odds of her leaving her husband for him are like a million to one. ;)

crdean1

macrumors 6502a
Feb 14, 2005
Texas
Dude, I am jealous, did you guys see her live. Sweet! I love me some Lisa Loeb.

Hope you and Mrs. Peterparker are doing well.

RD

CanadaRAM

macrumors G5
clayj said:
I was goofing on Jim Carrey's line from Dumb and Dumber where his character tells the girl "So you're telling me there's a chance" when she tells him that the odds of her leaving her husband for him are like a million to one. ;)
Ah, I get it now -- and there's a similar chance that I have ever watched that movie...

peterparker

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 12, 2005
Houston
crdean1 said:
Dude, I am jealous, did you guys see her live. Sweet! I love me some Lisa Loeb.

Hope you and Mrs. Peterparker are doing well.

RD

Yes we did. She is playing in Dallas tomorrow and Richardson on the 21st if you wanna see her.

katie ta achoo

Blogger emeritus
May 2, 2005
Hey! It's redshirt... In an apple shirt, of course. :D

Lucky. I don't get to meet anyone cool.

One time I saw Destiny's Child from far away at the Rodeo.

I was floored, too. :rolleyes:

Neat! I hope you and Mrs. Redshirt had fun :D

crdean1

macrumors 6502a
Feb 14, 2005
Texas
katie ta achoo said:
Someone needs to take you shopping.. in a store that doesn't sell apple shirts. :D

The only two times I have hung out with him, we have both received an apple shirt.

What is wrong with a man who never has to pay for his wardrobe. Any wife can appreciate that, right?:D

My wife, "is that the store that gives you the free shirts?"

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.