Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rcprador

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 12, 2019
Hi,
While accessing my Keychain App on my Macbook minutes ago, I found various keys named "RPIdentity-FriendAccount" of type Application Password, inside each item there is either a telephone number or an email.

Access Control tab properties for those Keychain items shows permission granted to "com.apple.rapport"

What is making me curious and worried is that:
1) Some entries contains telephone numbers from some of my contacts, but there are others with unknown telephone numbers (prefixed from another state!) and there are also more entries with some kind of random numbers.

2) All those entries were created yesterday (as by "Modification Date" column), between 01:00 AM to 06:00 AM.

My keychain also have 2 items called "RPIdentity-FamilyAccount", and I recognize them because they contain data from my Family Share on iCloud, they are specifically from my daughter, because they contain her telephone number and her email (respectively on each item) and I share my iCloud using Family Share with her.

But what are all those other entries named FriendAccount and not FamilyAccount ?

I never shared anything with nobody via iCloud, and those unknown telephone numbers is very strange.

I did a deep search using google but I found no information about those Keychain items.

Does anyone knows what those are?
Thanks in advance.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.