Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Bluetoot-

macrumors 6502
Apr 16, 2020
View attachment 583612

in all its lime goodness
That is ludicrously green lol.

I've had a Bondi Blue iMac G3 in the past; don't have it anymore. I have an iBook G3 Snow on the shelf in pretty good condition. It had that unfortunate issue where the keyboard started to gas off but I think it has finally stopped. I think the hard disk has gone bad though and I can't get the CD drive to read Panther discs. I might try to fix it one day.

I would like to have another iMac G3, most definitely an iMac G4 (perhaps the most wild iMac IMO), a G4 Cube, and (from the past) I would think an original Macintosh.

Although it's not vintage, I do have a 2007 iMac that, up until a year ago, my parents were still using to browse the web. That is the longest lasting computer I've ever owned. There's an unfortunate issue now with the display: there's a thin blue and red vertical line in the middle of the display; maybe a panel issue? Regardless, it still works. I'd need to clean it out one day and put in an SSD.

Reactions: mtbdudex
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.