Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

thegreatluke

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 29, 2005
Earth
This is my 501th post.

I really have no idea what it should be. :) I want something interesting and colorful and unique. Help please?

kretzy

macrumors 604
Sep 11, 2004
Canberra, Australia
Just choose something that you like. It could be anything from a piece of technology to a cartoon character. Alternatively type random things into Google pictures and you'll probably find something. :)

thegreatluke

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 29, 2005
Earth
max_altitude said:
Just choose something that you like. It could be anything from a piece of technology to a cartoon character. Alternatively type random things into Google pictures and you'll probably find something. :)
Thanks for the response!

I'm thinking an icon of the Prince of All Cosmos from Katamari Damacy would be cool.

...Though I've always liked your Daria/Apple icon, max_altitude. Maybe I'll steal it. :p

thegreatluke

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 29, 2005
Earth
celebrian23 said:
a picture of yourself! those are always my favorite. especially if you're a male, in your late teens/early twenties, and attractive ;)
I'm a male in my early teens... I hope I'm considered attractive. :D

The only problem is I'm the least photogenic person ever. So I'll do a picture of one of the cousins from Katamari Damacy instead. :)

netdog

macrumors 603
Feb 6, 2006
London
thegreatluke said:
This is my 501th post.

I really have no idea what it should be. :) I want something interesting and colorful and unique. Help please?

Something that has personal meaning to you?

Abstract

macrumors Penryn
Dec 27, 2002
Location Location Location
A photo of you begging the all powerful Abstract for mercy is preferred.

A photo of me will suffice.

A photo of yourself isn't as good.

A photo of your sister is weird, but hot.

DarkNetworks

macrumors 68000
Apr 12, 2005
thegreatluke said:

Your current one seems pretty unique...;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.