Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

eyoungren

macrumors Penryn
Aug 31, 2011
Can you tell me how to get the contact pictures by each email man I have mail enhancer ?
That's actually a different tweak. It's called Copic and it will place contact pics everywhere in the system. Email, Contacts, Messaging Phone app, etc.

There's also Cyntact but it doesn't cover as much.

Moohblog

macrumors newbie
May 14, 2013
My fav tweaks

Ok, so I love my iPhone. I love all my Apple products to honest. I am a self confessed ‘fan boy’, as much I don’t really like that term.

Although i would be the first one to defend the billion dollar company to their bad mouthers, i would also be the first to say somethings could be done better…

As long as I’m using the ‘latest and greatest’ I like to keep my Apple devices as Apple intended. Now with all of the rumors circulating about a new iPhone, I think it’s now time to jailbreak my iPhone 5.

Here is a list of my favourite jailbreak tweaks. These a a few things I reckon they could do a little bit better… Some are free and some are paid. 
I just hope somebody from Apple reads this and incorporates this features in the next update of iOS …cough BS…

Activator - Allows you to customise gestures.

AnimateBattery - A nice animated battery when charging.

Auxo - Multitasking tray done better.

Bolt - Lose the battery in the status bar. Leave the percentage.

Cyntact - Contact’s pics.

IconRenamer - Rename your apps

IntelliScreenX - Customise notification centre and lockscreen.

LiveClock - Live clock app icon.

Safari UniBar - Unified search/address bar in safari.

SBRotator 6 - Landscape homescreen (this one doesn’t play real nice with some of the others. It’s disabled on mine at the moment, hoping they might repair it)

Springtomize - A must. All sort of customisation for your springboard.

Swipe Safari - some cool gestures in safari.

SwipeShiftCaret - Makes it a bit easier to edit text.

Velox - Swipe icon to get preview and notifications.

WeatherIcon 6 - Live weather app icon.

WeeKillBackground - Close all opened apps at one.

Zephyr - More cool gestures. Closing apps, multitasking. this is one of my favourites

What are your favs??

Moohblog.tumblr.com

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.