What video game developer will appear at WWDC?

Discussion in 'Mac OS X Lion (10.7)' started by Jyby, May 31, 2011.

1. macrumors regular

With the unveiling of a new operating system Apple has traditionally invited a developer to share the latest and greatest video games can offer consumers. My question for you guys to speculate on is, what video game developer will appear at WWDC?

I think one developer could be Valve with Half-Life Episode 3

Thats
    :apple:
    U

2. macrumors 603

You already posted this in the Games forum...

3. macrumors 6502

FroMann

I don't think we will see any game developers at WWDC, but since E3 is near and Valve has been supporting OSX. I would have to agree and say Gabe Newell or someone else from Valve will either show Portal 2 running on Lion, or maybe the Half-Life fans (like myself) will finally be able to see Half-Life 2 Episode 3.

4. zin
    macrumors 6502

They've done this before? Who did they invite for the unveiling of Snow Leopard? (Are we talking about the keynote here or the developer sessions?)

5. macrumors 6502a

You're kidding, right. :)

6. macrumors G3

roadbloc

Haha... no chance. Hell would have to freeze over and even then, they'd still be a reason why it was delayed.

7. macrumors 603

I don't think they invited anyone for Snow Leopard, but in 2007 Carmac demoed the idTech 5 engine and Rage for the first time in the keynote. And back in the day, there was the Halo introduction (though that was MacWorld).