Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Fearless Leader

macrumors 68020
Mar 21, 2006
Hoosiertown
i have licked my magsafe too.
Shaved my head for no reason one night. (no i wasn't drunk/high/on a trip, but my parents wondered)
some illegal things which I won't speak of

ezzie

macrumors 68020
Sep 7, 2006
Baltimore, MD
i suppose this is weird...

i ate a paper napkin, one little piece at a time, until it was gone. i may have been about 8 years old at the time. :eek:

someguy

macrumors 68020
Dec 4, 2005
Still here.

i ate a paper napkin, one little piece at a time, until it was gone. i may have been about 8 years old at the time. :eek:
I do something similar. I eat toothpicks a little bit at a time intil they are gone. It starts with me just using the toothpick, then I end up sucking on it for a while and chewing on it and before u know it, no more toothpick.

ezzie

macrumors 68020
Sep 7, 2006
Baltimore, MD
I do something similar. I eat toothpicks a little bit at a time intil they are gone. It starts with me just using the toothpick, then I end up sucking on it for a while and chewing on it and before u know it, no more toothpick.

wow...i do the same thing, but with lollipop sticks. i kinda suck on the stick and then the paper starts to peel, and i eat it little by little.

i think it's a combination of pica and OCD. :(

i'd think you'd get intestinal splinters. :p

bartelby

macrumors Core
Jun 16, 2004
I used to eat egg shells, and Winalot dog biscuits. But not at the same time, that would be just wrong.

failsafe1

macrumors 6502a
Jul 21, 2003
I don't drink anymore (not the weird thing) but when I did I once tried everything in jars on the counter in the 7-11 in my hometown. This included pig's feet, strange hot sausage, eggs, and other things that had been pickled. I actually made it through the night without throwing up.

ezzie

macrumors 68020
Sep 7, 2006
Baltimore, MD
oooh! i have another! (i must be weird...:p )

when i was in high school, i used to go to pizza hut (yuck!) with my friends, and i'd get mountain dew to drink, then take every packet of sugar that was on the table and empty it into my glass...as if mountain dew wasn't nasty enough. :rolleyes: i guess i couldn't get drunk, so i figured i'd just get nice and hyperactive. :)

Jasonbot

macrumors 68020
Aug 15, 2006
The Rainbow Nation RSA
ezzie1029 said:

I ate a receipt from a parking ticket machine thing, I was 16!

Other weird things I've done:
Sniffed Coke
Attended School, Ok maybe not weird but it just happened
Drank "shots" of Energade sports concentrate
Was accused of being Jewish
Kicked my dog :( whoops
Watched some guy hyperventilate

And teh mother of all rejections:
Me and my stepbrother were sitting and this rugby match and we see these three girls. Out of sheer stupidity we go and sit on either side of them (completely randomly) and say hi. Next, it just so happens that they all three want -now here come the rejection line- a packet of chips because they're really hungry and they walk off never to be seen again. Then some jock guys come up and laugh at us :(

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.