Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ukcobra

macrumors newbie
Jan 23, 2006
CmdrLaForge said:
Unfortunatly I got zero feedback :mad: :mad: :mad:

Does anybody know about Webdesigner?

I got subscription letters from Imagine today for iCreate, WebDesigner and X360.

Mark

L

Lau

combatcolin said:
Anyone have any news about GamesTM?

Liam had a letter today from Games TM that they would honour his subscription, and the next issue is due out 23 Feb. It also says although you won't receive the issue that Highbury missed, you won't be charged for it.

If anyone needs it, there's a shedload of the last issue in the Sainsburys in Bath, so you might be able to get hold of one somewhere if you missed it.

Mustafa

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 23, 2003
Shenfield, Essex, UK
Mac Creative + iCreate

P. 129 of Mac Creative no. 7 shows that next month's edition will be a combination of the two magazines -- "The new combined premium magazine for Apple Computer users".

Due out March 16.

Mustafa

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 23, 2003
Shenfield, Essex, UK
If you've been following this thread, you'll be pleased to know that iCreate (issue 27) has reappeared on UK bookstands today, as promised by the new owners.

It's called "iCreate - now incorporating MacCreative" -- I was kinda thinking it might be the other way round.

Mustafa

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 23, 2003
Shenfield, Essex, UK
Project said:
Interesting. So what of the content? Is it aimed at consumers, pro's or both?

I'd say both -- it looks basically like the old iCreate, with the addition of some of the pro features from MacCreative. And a letter from me!

I'd say it's a nice job -- but don't take my word for it, pop down to your local WH Smith and have a look for yourself.

Project

macrumors 68020
Aug 6, 2005
Mustafa said:
I'd say both -- it looks basically like the old iCreate, with the addition of some of the pro features from MacCreative. And a letter from me!

I'd say it's a nice job -- but don't take my word for it, pop down to your local WH Smith and have a look for yourself.

Payday tomorrow. Will have to wait til then!

XIII

macrumors 68040
Aug 15, 2004
England
Mustafa said:

I see your letter! ;)

I think it looks VERY good.

millypede

macrumors 6502
Jul 18, 2004
UK
turned up today, reading through now, next issue April 19th.
looks good, will do a re-read

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.