Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SilverBlade

macrumors newbie
Feb 2, 2011
Thanks for posting the quadmountain link. Can you give your experience while using in the gym? Is it secure enough? Does it acquire that smell after wearing it for awhile that most rubber bands from watches get?

I'm thinking of getting this because I might be running with it with the Nike+ sensor.

Thanks for any info!

The Nano is secure. It has never fallen out of the wrist band.

For the extra length of the headphone cord, I just wrap the extra around the top of the band.

As for the smell..I've never noticed. And it isn't rubber, it's silicon - there's holes all the way around for ventilation.

Carlanga

macrumors 604
Nov 5, 2009
Got a grey Hex original style one and a Red griffin Slap. Really like them both and as an unexpected 2ndary effect on the red one, since you slap it on has been a "hit" with the female co-workers that makes them remember slapping the bracelets when they were kids and they start playing w/ it. Both bands I really like and are the best so far for me if you want a silicone band and both have great prices.

Artep

macrumors newbie
Jan 10, 2012
LuanTik TikTok

Got one today and wore it to the gym. I had no problems with cord length and I'm 6'-7". I found it comfortable and conveinent. It's easy to switch songs (double click start) even when off, and when on, all you have to do is shake your wrist. Apple needs to make it waterproof and give us the option to set the "on" time. And, why not open up the code to programmers? I think this thing has a lot of undeveloped potential.

george-brooks

macrumors 6502a
Oct 31, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
For 24.95, the standard silicon iWatchz is good looking, durable and comfortable. Unless you are going to wear it every day to a white collar job or something and need an ultra fashionable band, I don't really see the point of spending half the price of the iPod on a watch band.

Namji

macrumors 6502a
Aug 13, 2010
just got the tiktok by Luna in white..

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 121
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.