Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SFC Archer

macrumors 68000
Nov 9, 2007
Troy, MT
1. PANDORA
2. Evernote
3. Simplify Media
4. Teleport
5. NetNewsWire
6. Aurora Faint
7. Ambiance

Others Not Used Daily but must have's
ICE
OneTap
Trailers
Koi Pond
PV

Watabou

macrumors 68040
Feb 10, 2008
United States
My top 5 used:

1. Facebook and Aim tie
2. Shazam
3. Simplify Media
4. Remote
5. Aurora Feint. ( i haven't played this for a few day though. The last update was horrible and now I can't really bring up 140 resources or something :()

ucfgrad93

macrumors Core
Aug 17, 2007
Colorado
Out of the five that I have downloaded I use them in the following order (from most to least)

ToDo by Appigo
eReader
Texas Hold-Em
Cannon Challenge
AccuFuel

hexonxonx

macrumors 601
Jul 4, 2007
Denver Colorado
I've purchased about 38 apps now and out of that many, I use maybe 10. Tonight, I sat at work and deleted all the games and worthless apps that I wish I would never have bought, especially, Monkey Ball.

The top three I am using this week:

Things
OmniFocus
EarthScape

I have a few more but the three above I am finding really helpful these past few days.

TheSpaz

macrumors 604
Original poster
Jun 20, 2005
I'm finding that I use mostly the default iPhone apps... There's a few other Apps that come in handy and a FEW games that are fun to play when there's no service... but, mostly I hardly touch the stuff I downloaded... in fact... I think my most used 3rd party apps are free and the ones I bought were a waste of money. Such a good deal... not. Apple should make some more quality apps.

kylelong100

macrumors newbie
Feb 29, 2008
top ones

order of use:

Calender: I use calender as to do list too. From 1-7am, it becomes a to do list. I set these to occur every day. I like how calender syncs to my mobileme and macbook air.
zeptopad: very useful for taking notes and making diagram of concepts and ideas from books read. (I also uses sketches to finish the arrows and drawings after i imported the zeptopad pictures)

speakeasy recorder: for quick recordings of readings and notes

recall: for shopping lists and communicating with others
Pandora;
aol radio;

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.