Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Justine11

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 15, 2017
So i got an Iphone 6S with the latest software and all. But I can't get Do Not Disturb mode to work with Whatsapp. I have it so only my favorites can call and send messages. And it worked with whatsapp before. But now, the screen doesn't light up when I get a text from Whatsapp, and that person is in my favorites. It works perfectly fine with calls, just not text messages. Anyone who can help?

tarsins

macrumors 65816
Sep 15, 2009
Wales
You can edit a contact to have an Emergency Bypass. When choosing a ringtone or text-tone for them, scroll to the top and it's there. I don't know if it applies to WhatsApp but it's worth a try.

Justine11

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 15, 2017
You can edit a contact to have an Emergency Bypass. When choosing a ringtone or text-tone for them, scroll to the top and it's there. I don't know if it applies to WhatsApp but it's worth a try.
I'll give it a shot. Thanks dude

Justine11

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 15, 2017
Actually didnt do anything. It doesnt show me any texts from the person who is in my favorites whom is also texting me on whatsapp

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.