When do you think ACDs will be updated again?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Caitlyn, Nov 11, 2006.

1. Caitlyn macrumors 6502a

Jun 30, 2005
    Hey guys!
    So, I am in the market for a 20" or 23" Apple Cinema Display for my MacBook Core Duo (haven't decided which size yet) and I was wondering when y'all think they will be updated again? Also, I was kind of wondering if anyone thinks Built-In iSights or a Glossy Screen option would be a possibility for the next revision because those are both things I would really like to have on the ACD when I purchase one.

Thanks so much! :)
  2. CmdrLaForge macrumors 68040

Feb 26, 2003
    around the world
    Its really hard to predict. As far as I know is the iSight EOL - that means Apple should and will offer a solution for Pro Users. I would assume build into the displays. But when.... hard to tell. It could be this fall/winter e.g. at Macworld in January.. it can't be too far off
  3. BlizzardBomb macrumors 68030

Jun 15, 2005
    I doubt anytime soon as they were updated in August. I would guess at Early or Mid 2007 to go alongside iTV.

As for what that update would be, it could be something as simple as a price drop. On the other hand, iSights and glossy displays would be great. New screen sizes and a thinner case would be even better.