when i get my mac, 2007... :(

Discussion in 'Mac Pro' started by fadetoblack86, Jan 30, 2006.

1. fadetoblack86 macrumors newbie

Jan 30, 2006
    i sooooooooo want a mac... right now i'm on my annoying laptop pc that typing this. as the title says, i won't get one until 2007. that's another year :( at least i'll wait until all this intel stuff calms down and wait for final specs. but yeah i had to write this...

anyways yeah you converted a pc user to a mac...

actually its was FCP that converted me.
  2. Josh396 macrumors 65816

Oct 16, 2004
    Peoria/Chicago, IL
    Well if it's FCP that converted you then it's a good thing you're waiting. I just purchased a 20" iMac and absolutely love it but with Merom coming in the near future and more Universal Binaries on the way you should be in really good shape by the time you purchase your mac. I can only imagine how fast macs will be at this time next year, that is assuming Intel can deliver of course.;)
  3. Glenn Wolsey macrumors 65816

Glenn Wolsey

Nov 24, 2005
    New Zealand
    I'm waiting until the end of 2007 for my next machine, (the saving is what's making for that time) ;)
  4. powerbook911 macrumors 68040

Mar 15, 2005
    Well, 12 months can go really fast!

Furthermore, it can be fun buying something right after MacWorld. Maybe you won't be ready (money wise) right after Mac World 2007, but you might try to target it. Otherwise, just target "after an update sometime in 2007." Try to enjoy your PC until then! Its not that bad. :)