Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

fadetoblack86

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 30, 2006
i sooooooooo want a mac... right now i'm on my annoying laptop pc that typing this. as the title says, i won't get one until 2007. that's another year :( at least i'll wait until all this intel stuff calms down and wait for final specs. but yeah i had to write this...

anyways yeah you converted a pc user to a mac...

actually its was FCP that converted me.

Josh396

macrumors 65816
Oct 16, 2004
Peoria/Chicago, IL
Well if it's FCP that converted you then it's a good thing you're waiting. I just purchased a 20" iMac and absolutely love it but with Merom coming in the near future and more Universal Binaries on the way you should be in really good shape by the time you purchase your mac. I can only imagine how fast macs will be at this time next year, that is assuming Intel can deliver of course.;)

powerbook911

macrumors 68040
Mar 15, 2005
fadetoblack86 said:
i sooooooooo want a mac... right now i'm on my annoying laptop pc that typing this. as the title says, i won't get one until 2007. that's another year :( at least i'll wait until all this intel stuff calms down and wait for final specs. but yeah i had to write this...

anyways yeah you converted a pc user to a mac...

actually its was FCP that converted me.

Well, 12 months can go really fast!

Furthermore, it can be fun buying something right after MacWorld. Maybe you won't be ready (money wise) right after Mac World 2007, but you might try to target it. Otherwise, just target "after an update sometime in 2007." Try to enjoy your PC until then! Its not that bad. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.