Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

penguinman

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 23, 2006
I really want to buy this monitor because nothing else touches it in size and price and quality but I'm afraid to buy it now and in the middle of next month they are going to upgrade the monitor. They just introduced the 30''.. so might they update the 2005 and 2405 models??

jtalerico

macrumors 6502
Nov 23, 2005
penguinman said:
I really want to buy this monitor because nothing else touches it in size and price and quality but I'm afraid to buy it now and in the middle of next month they are going to upgrade the monitor. They just introduced the 30''.. so might they update the 2005 and 2405 models??

I feel that Dell wont be coming out with any... Anytime soon.. These monitors are top notch. If anything they will style it up in their next batch...

ChrisRC

macrumors newbie
Oct 14, 2005
Chicago
I am anxiouosly awaiting the release of the 2407FPW and the 2007FPW. Most rumors have Dell unveiling these models in February. No word on what might be upgraded, but it's fairly safe to assume they will carry over the much sexier 3007WPF form factor. :D

ChrisRC

macrumors newbie
Oct 14, 2005
Chicago
penguinman said:
okay.. so I'll wait a bit to buy. :rolleyes: thanks

I feel your pain; waiting is hardly enjoyable. I am tempted to drop the cash for the 25% off current models, but I would definitely regret that purchase the day new versions are announced. :p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.