Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ravenvii

macrumors 604
Mar 17, 2004
Melenkurion Skyweir
Ummm, man-hating blonde? :confused:

We have been married almost 3 years and we were together about 6 months before we married. dcv is irrelevant in the equation as they were never a couple. If you want to know the personal specifics. :rolleyes:

I didn't mean to offend you in any way. I did honestly thought dvc and he were together. And I meant man-hating blonde lightly, half-jokingly. I remember you came from a bad relationship, and remember some of your posts has an air that you generally don't like men (relationship-wise, not sexually-wise).

But strangely, I also remember you having a child, too. I'm starting to suspect I'm thinking of a completely different person...

Chappers

macrumors 68020
Aug 12, 2003
At home
In a small town of xenophobes my favourite/only option to meet girls was at the local language centre. Steadily over time the school became my social life completely. I travelled, I met girls - I met girls - well you get the picture.

Then one day a girl arrived who had heard of me long before I'd even seen her. For reasons unknown (actually cultural differences) we spent 3 months fighting like cat and dog.

Then one late summer day she was offered a seat on a bus which happened to be next to me. Too polite to refuse she was forced to sit next to me and bumped her knee against my folder of paintings. Surprised to discover that I wasn't the uncultured swine she first thought, we got talking. One week later I asked her to marry me.

We've been together since 1994 and married on Valentines day (by accident) 11.5 years ago.

Love can surprise you and creep up on you but I would say the most important thing I have learnt is

Communication - and don't try and be something your not.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.