Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DaveFan101

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 30, 2005
I recently broke my set of iPod headphones and I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for places to buy them. I know the apple store has the set with the remote and headphones for like $40 but I was hoping to find a pair for cheaper. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

zakatov

macrumors 6502
Mar 8, 2005
South Florida
DaveFan101 said:
I recently broke my set of iPod headphones and I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for places to buy them. I know the apple store has the set with the remote and headphones for like $40 but I was hoping to find a pair for cheaper. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Well, technically, Apple won't sell you just the headphones.

But if let's say, your headphones broke, and the iPod is still under warranty, then you can get Apple to send you a replacement by filling out a form on their website, and you will have new headphones within days.

You can probably find that on Apple's site yourself, cuz I can't remember the exact adress, but I will look if you can't find it.

Chrispy

macrumors 68020
Dec 27, 2004
Indiana
I have some I have never used from my ipod. There are in perfect condition if you are interested send me a PM. Thanks.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.