Where can I buy iPod headphones?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by DaveFan101, Mar 17, 2005.

1. DaveFan101 macrumors newbie

I recently broke my set of iPod headphones and I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for places to buy them. I know the apple store has the set with the remote and headphones for like $40 but I was hoping to find a pair for cheaper. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

2. zakatov macrumors 6502a

zakatov

Well, technically, Apple won't sell you just the headphones.

But if let's say, your headphones broke, and the iPod is still under warranty, then you can get Apple to send you a replacement by filling out a form on their website, and you will have new headphones within days.

You can probably find that on Apple's site yourself, cuz I can't remember the exact adress, but I will look if you can't find it.

3. Chrispy macrumors 68020

Chrispy

I have some I have never used from my ipod. There are in perfect condition if you are interested send me a PM. Thanks.

4. DaveFan101 thread starter macrumors newbie

PM sent thank you so much for the generous offer

5. Chrispy macrumors 68020

Chrispy

Glad I could be of service... better than having them sit in my closet collecting dust :p

6. Etrain macrumors 6502

Etrain

I will have to find that on Apple's site. My puppy chewed on mine. :( Maybe Apple will feel bad for me and send me new. :)