Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Will22

macrumors 65816
Dec 4, 2011
Thanks so much! Glad you found the review helpful, and glad you received your Cinder without incident. I've had a number of viewers say recently that they had received their Cinders quickly, with no hassles, so hopefully Cupert has gotten over their startup growing pains. I just reviewed their non-curved, edge to edge screen protector a few days ago and was quite impressed. It's called the Eclipse, and is both less expensive and more case compatible than the Cinder:

Kristin

They should have you working for them.

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012
Still zero contact from Cupert. Their phone number is also a fraud, it's a Google Voice number and nobody will ever call you back.

I would avoid Cupert Technologies at all costs. :confused:

Last edited:

Candurin

macrumors regular
Mar 27, 2011
I finally replaced my cinder that I received (initial kickstarter batch shipped). I had a bubble on the upper right corner that never went away.

Just put on the godosmith 0.19 3d (via Amazon) and it fits perfectly flat with zero issues. To me, its indistinguishable from the cinder (except that it fits perfectly)

Also works perfect with my incipio dualpro and now my new rhino shield playproof.

rjbeh

macrumors regular
Jan 7, 2011
Malaysia
Thanks so much! Glad you found the review helpful, and glad you received your Cinder without incident. I've had a number of viewers say recently that they had received their Cinders quickly, with no hassles, so hopefully Cupert has gotten over their startup growing pains. I just reviewed their non-curved, edge to edge screen protector a few days ago and was quite impressed. It's called the Eclipse, and is both less expensive and more case compatible than the Cinder:

Kristin
does the eclipse works with spigen cases? specifically the ultra hybrid

Reactions: gilverx
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.