Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mac2004

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 17, 2004
Does anyone know when Apple is going to release the new 2007 version of IWork?????

Boy this revision has really dragged on and I thought it would have been released when the IPhone was announced. It's almost the end of March and still no announcement!!!

I sure hope it's been worth the wait.

andiwm2003

macrumors 601
Mar 29, 2004
Boston, MA
many people think that the iwork and ilife updates will be announced together with leopard os10.5. and that would be anywhere between end of april and early june.

i also hope it's worth the wait because if i buy a intel macbook pro i don't want to spend $400 on a universal version of MS Office. I'd rather get iWork 07 for only $79 but it would need a reasonably good spreadsheet and a wordprocessor. pages is more a layout software.

bearbo

macrumors 68000
Jul 20, 2006
i'm just waiting for the UB version of office... i find myself constantly wanting more feature out of the current Page, features that are present in office. Pages only has a slightly cuter interface, but i can't find many feature that Page has over Word. only thing i can think of is the ability to use media from iLife...

Keynote is pretty good... after playing with keynote, i haven't dabbed into powerpoint too much.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.