Where is IWork 07????????

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Mac2004, Mar 19, 2007.

1. Mac2004 macrumors regular

Does anyone know when Apple is going to release the new 2007 version of IWork?????

Boy this revision has really dragged on and I thought it would have been released when the IPhone was announced. It's almost the end of March and still no announcement!!!

I sure hope it's been worth the wait.

2. djstarrock macrumors 6502a

djstarrock

3. andiwm2003 macrumors 601

andiwm2003

many people think that the iwork and ilife updates will be announced together with leopard os10.5. and that would be anywhere between end of april and early june.

i also hope it's worth the wait because if i buy a intel macbook pro i don't want to spend $400 on a universal version of MS Office. I'd rather get iWork 07 for only $79 but it would need a reasonably good spreadsheet and a wordprocessor. pages is more a layout software.

4. bearbo macrumors 68000

bearbo

i'm just waiting for the UB version of office... i find myself constantly wanting more feature out of the current Page, features that are present in office. Pages only has a slightly cuter interface, but i can't find many feature that Page has over Word. only thing i can think of is the ability to use media from iLife...

Keynote is pretty good... after playing with keynote, i haven't dabbed into powerpoint too much.

5. iW00t macrumors 68040

iW00t

It is still 2006. Steve Jobs said so, and we must Obey.

6. psychofreak Retired

psychofreak

Steve Jobs?! Who's that? I Obey no man...

7. waynergy macrumors newbie

Steve Jobs, aka "no man".