Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nhamze

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 8, 2005
Hartford, SD
My subscription is ending very soon and I need another code does anyone here have one for sale or know where i can get one. I would like to not have to pay the 99 direct from them. I have tried ebay but the two sellers that are on there won't email me the code and I would like to have it renewed today. So anyone know where to find one or have one for sale that would email me the code.

Thanks
Nick

MattyMac

macrumors 68000
Oct 6, 2005
NJ/NYC
nhamze said:
My subscription is ending very soon and I need another code does anyone here have one for sale or know where i can get one. I would like to not have to pay the 99 direct from them. I have tried ebay but the two sellers that are on there won't email me the code and I would like to have it renewed today. So anyone know where to find one or have one for sale that would email me the code.

Thanks
Nick
Hmmmmmmm...ebay is usually the source, but keep checking back there are bound to be more sellers. Try searching .mac, dotmac, dot mac, etc. There has to be more than two sellers. Amazon is another option if you have time for shipment...but it seems like you don't.

nhamze

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 8, 2005
Hartford, SD
Yeah probably more will turn up, yesterday there were like 8 sellers and today only two hehe i waited too long

srf4real

macrumors 68040
Jul 25, 2006
paradise beach FL
nhamze said:

Thanks
Nick

Try http://www.apple.com/dotmac/ for the legitimate, legal, way to renew your subscription...:rolleyes:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.