Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

eXan

macrumors 601
Jan 10, 2005
Russia
1) Apple Carrying Case with Belt Clip
2) Apple iPod Sock
3) A bag where #1 was packed :D (better than Socks)

Sky Blue

Jan 8, 2005
just ordered an invisible shield. had an iskin on my 4G, but grew to hate it. It made the ipod look huge and clunky.

technocoy

macrumors 6502a
Sep 4, 2002
Raleigh, NC
these clear skins were being made

before invisible shield got so popular, i don't think anyone is ripping them off... besides the invisible shields key selling point is the material it's made of, not the concept of a thin clear iPod covering.

I have the martin fields protector for both my nano and my iPod. Love them. very clear and very smooth. almost can't tell it's there... my only wish is that the back one cover more of the surface... but i never had protection on th eback of my 1G and 3G iPods... they were still scratch free...

I like the invisible shield, but seems like a hassle to get on an right compared to the fields sheets.

emw

macrumors G4
Aug 2, 2004
I use the iSkin as well. Works pretty well, but the clip broke. Not generally a problem since I don't usually wear it on my belt.

zelmo

macrumors 603
Jul 3, 2004
Mac since 7.5
Agent 18 clear case for my 4G 60GB iPod. It fits nicely in my Bose SoundDock port without an insert, so I never have to take it out of the case.:)

Scarpad

macrumors 68020
Jan 13, 2005
Ma
I've left the original plastic on my 5G until my Brando Protector gets here. I put a Hori PSP Screen Protector on the Back. I've ordered a Clear Plastic casr from SpecksProducts. It won't be here until THanksgiving thou

ldburroughs

macrumors 6502
Feb 25, 2005
Virginia Beach, VA
I'm using the ToughShell by Contour Designs. http://www.countourcase.com

I'ts light, formfitting, but not the best for viewing in sunlight becase the plastic is not "see through" clear. I do like that it is snug and allows for top connecting devices such as the iTrip, remotes, etc.

They seem to make very nice cases for the iPod line. There is a new one for the Nano coming out any day now.

Project

macrumors 68020
Aug 6, 2005
Konradx said:
wow sounds like a knockoff of Invisible Shield..

How long has Invisible Shield been out for? Ive had a TrendyGeek shield for 2 years... so its probably been running for even longer.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.