Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

woshiysc

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 5, 2012
Shenzhen,China
hi,guys.I just bought a 2012 late 27'imac upgrade to i7&FD&680GTX&32G RAM.I want to experience the best video quality game on OS X native,anybody recommond?:rolleyes:

iMacFarlane

macrumors 65816
Apr 5, 2012
Adrift in a sea of possibilities
At native resolution on that thing, give me another run through Portal 2 and the Half-life games.

Check out Steam for a large selection of OSX native greats.

Starcraft 2 would be another awesome choice for gameplay and screen candy.

woshiysc

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 5, 2012
Shenzhen,China
At native resolution on that thing, give me another run through Portal 2 and the Half-life games.

Check out Steam for a large selection of OSX native greats.

Starcraft 2 would be another awesome choice for gameplay and screen candy.
I aready had HL2、CS:S、CS:GO,all of them run 130+fps in top video quality and 2560X1440 resolution~~
It's there any game more difficult to run on OS X, like far cry,ect in PC games?:eek:

Solomani

macrumors 601
Sep 25, 2012
Slapfish, North Carolina
I aready had HL2、CS:S、CS:GO,all of them run 130+fps in top video quality and 2560X1440 resolution~~
It's there any game more difficult to run on OS X, like far cry,ect in PC games?:eek:

I see that you have a preference for action-shooters (FPS)....

Borderlands 2 is a very recent game, released for Mac and PC just in September 2012. So it is considered one of the latest and most popular "FPS action shooters". Borderlands 2 for MacOSX is available at Steam and also at Apple MacAppStore.

woshiysc

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 5, 2012
Shenzhen,China
I see that you have a preference for action-shooters (FPS)....

Borderlands 2 is a very recent game, released for Mac and PC just in September 2012. So it is considered one of the latest and most popular "FPS action shooters". Borderlands 2 for MacOSX is available at Steam and also at Apple MacAppStore.
THX for your suggestion.
I play DOTA mostly:cool:~ Just want to know the potential of 680MX~~:D

pukingpixels

macrumors member
Nov 8, 2012
Sweden
The Witcher 2. It will make the new iMac choke.

Forget about it. You asked for osx native games, my bad.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.