Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Bibulous

macrumors 6502a
Jan 19, 2005
iWork and a 1 gb shuffle, held off for 3 days, told myself i didn't need them, but I am weak.

iGary

Original poster
May 26, 2004
Randy's House
I really want to buy a Mac mini, but I honestly have no use for it.

I'm trying to get a few into our offices to replace some aging PowerMacs. :rolleyes:

chameeeleon

macrumors 6502
Jan 11, 2004
I'd planned on only getting iLife from what I heard before the keynote.
I saw it... and bought iLife, iWork and a 512 shuffle. There went my Christmas money *sigh*.
But I'm really happy with all three purchases.

RoadKill

macrumors regular
Dec 4, 2003
LONDON UK
clayjohanson said:
Mac mini, 1.42 GHz / 80 GB HD / 256 MB RAM (since self-upgraded to 1 GB). Been very happy with it so far.

Exact same here. I found putting the case back on much harder than opening it. Dam thing pinched the end of my finger and made it bleed :-(

The built in speaker is only good for the start up sound but now it's hooked up to my JBL creature II's and mitsubishi 1010e 21" crt. :cool:

Hope they make a retro fit bluetooth kit available, I have a d-link module but it's not the same.

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
I haven't bought anything yet. My wife plans on purchasing iLife & iWork '05. The Mac mini si very tempting, but I really want a G5.

Nickygoat

macrumors 6502a
Dec 11, 2004
London
512MB shuffle for my g/f - got it a few weeks ago at the London store. She loves it. Have no plans to buy anything else but I am trying to persuade a few people to buy mac minis ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.