Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AJ Muni

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Aug 4, 2005
Miami
Which one of these ...black or white???? I bought the Wireless mouse, but dont like it, so im switching to a corded....AND i got a white corded apple keyboard, so im leaning towards the white so it can match....

Attachments

• 63_1_b.JPG.jpg
    63_1_b.JPG.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 106
  • 2a_1.JPG.jpg
    2a_1.JPG.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 80

AJ Muni

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Aug 4, 2005
Miami
mad jew said:
Make it match. What's the price difference?

Same price for both guys, about $22 shipped thru ebay...hurry i need some more feedback, auction ends in 18 minutes!!! (9:40 PM EST where im at)

AJ Muni

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Aug 4, 2005
Miami

AJ Muni

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Aug 4, 2005
Miami
well i went with the black, im really thinkking of getting a dell 2005fpw, so itll match that...i dunno i think the black 1 looks cool, and still has the apple "look" to it...thanx for the feedback yall

Josh396

macrumors 65816
Oct 16, 2004
Peoria/Chicago, IL
Not that this matters much, but I recall the specs on the black mouse being higher then the ones on the white ones. Not sure if this is entirely true so someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. As for which one to get, why not both?

Whyren

macrumors 6502a
Josh396 said:
Not that this matters much, but I recall the specs on the black mouse being higher then the ones on the white ones. Not sure if this is entirely true so someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. As for which one to get, why not both?

That brings up an interesting point...is it a Pro mouse or not? If I remember right, the Pro ones have a sensitivity setting that the others one do not.

tykles

macrumors member
Dec 12, 2004
Colorado
...or you could just go through my trash the next time i buy a new desktop. i can't imagine wanting to use an apple mouse. beautiful and utterly devoid of practical function.
You can get a Logitech MX500 for the same price on eBay, and it does stuff.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.