1. Welcome to the new MacRumors forums. See our announcement and read our FAQ

Which version of Logic is this?

Discussion in 'Digital Audio' started by EEcuber17, Oct 19, 2008.

1. macrumors member

2. macrumors 6502a

maclover001

It's just a different arrangement. You can drag the controls around to your liking.

3. macrumors member

It looks like Logic 7.* to me.

4. macrumors 68040

synth3tik

Separate transport window, also notice the top of the plug ins. This is logic 7. I guess there still is some issues getting Logic 8 working correctly with a TDM system. Seeing as future music has every single known DAW I could see this as being a reason for Logic 7

5. macrumors member

When you say they've used every DAW available and they chose to use Logic 7, are you saying that because Logic 7 is better than 8? Or more suited to what they are doing here.

What do you guys think is the best software for producing house/electronic music? I've been using Reason but I anything I produce ends up just not sounding quite right, too rigid or too quiet. Its like there's no power behind the sounds. I could very well be doing something wrong, though. Like for instance this track..the beat sounds so full and loud. I haven't been able to get close to something like this with reason. Am I making sense? Or is it just what samples you're using.