Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mkrishnan

Moderator emeritus
Original poster
Jan 9, 2004
Grand Rapids, MI, USA
Linkety

So you upload a picture, and it matches you to celebrity faces. :)

I used this picture:

th_IMG_0103.jpg

I got Brooke Shields, Matthew McConaughey, Natalie Imbruglia, Vivien Leigh, Justin Timberlake, Liv Tyler, and Heidi Klum. All about in the 74-75% range. Brooke was #1.

And Timberlake and I totally had the same facial expression. :D

EDIT: Oh, I found it. :D Can I put these side-by-side? Apparently not.

518268_356x237.jpg

yellow

Moderator emeritus
Oct 21, 2003
Portland, OR
If it doesn't come up with Judge Reinhold for me.. then I'm quitting and going home.

It didn't come up with anything.. I'm going home. SULK.

mkrishnan

Moderator emeritus
Original poster
Jan 9, 2004
Grand Rapids, MI, USA
yellow said:
It didn't come up with anything.. I'm going home. SULK.

Really? :eek:

You put in a picture of your *face*, right? I know the impulse to upload a picture of your butt is overwhelming, but resist it, my friend! ;) :D

mark!

macrumors 65816
Feb 4, 2006
America
I got:

Ricky Martin//74%
Lisa Lopes//61%

140561213_26b2ad650e_t.jpg

140561214_7c63c1df70_o.png

& the rest are dumb 'cause they are 31%.

hah.

140559484_6c185845d9.jpg

I'm gonna take a better picture later & do it again 'cause right now that picture looks like a mug shot.

I'm even a mix of both of their nationalities!
(well I'm missing one, but include theirs)

vniow

macrumors G4
Jul 18, 2002
I accidentally my whole location.
I used this one (couldn't find too many with a straight head shot) and I got in order of accuracy:

Rani Mukherjee, Alyssa Milano, Kareena Kapoor, Ashley Olsen (ugh), Tim Curry, Shlomo Artzi, Jessica Lange, Jaques Rogge, Uri Geller and John Cusack.

With this one I got:

Penelope Cruz, Brigette Bardot, Lindsey Lohan (ugh), Alyssa Milano (again), Cheryl Tweedy, Isabel Allende, Christian Bale, Bipasha Basu (yum), Clint Eastwood (wtf??), Beyoncxe Knowels.

No Bettie Page like I was hoping though. :(

L

Lau

How fun. I used my passport photo, and was slightly disturbed to be matched to Ronaldo and Mary-Kate Olsen. :eek:

However, it redeemed itself by then matching me to Audrey Tautou, (big <3 there), Sean Astin, who has a nice face, and Susan Sontag. :)

Oryan

macrumors 6502a
Apr 1, 2005
Lincoln, NE
I got Nigel Short (chess prodigy), Linus Torvalds, and Hugo Weaving. I'm not sure how Linus got in there because I don't look anything like him.

thedude110

macrumors 68020
Jun 13, 2005
Um.

I have no male matches.

But I am 63 percent Jennifer Love Hewitt. Must be because of her receding hairline.

Picture 1.png

Further reason for me to doubt the existence of gender ...

jefhatfield

Retired
Jul 9, 2000
i totally know i don't look like anybody popular in american culture

my wife calls me hotei and i guess that is most accurate if you need to put me up against a well known celebrity

hotei was a bhuddist monk of old who gave gifts and traveled and is used as a good luck charm in chinese restaurants

Mike Teezie

macrumors 68020
Nov 20, 2002
I used:

michael.jpg

And got:

Leslie Caron, Enrique Iglesias, Christian Bale, Billy Bob Thorton(?) Demi Moore, Peter o' Toole, and my personal favorite....50 Cent! Man, I really did laugh out loud at that one!

Cool site...

w_parietti22

macrumors 68020
Apr 16, 2005
Seattle, WA
I posted this pic:

And got:

-Nick Carter (70%)
-Julianne Moore (66%)
-Cary Grant (66%)
-Prince Henry of Whales (64%)
-Vin Diesel (64%)
-Jude Law (62%)
-Chad Michael Murray (61%)

RacerX

macrumors 65832
Aug 2, 2004
The highest I got was 57%...
Hugh Jackman, Miguel Indurain, Frank Lampard, D H Lawrence, Ludwig Erhard, Kris Kristofferson, Joaquin Phoenix​
What is interesting is which picture that it chooses of the celebrity to show. The Lawrence image (for example) was when he was very young.

Lucky for me, my wife happens to have a crush on Hugh Jackman. ;)

Attachments

• face_examples.jpg
    face_examples.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 422

amateurmacfreak

macrumors 6502a
Sep 8, 2005
I got..... in order from most relevant to least relevant...

Michelle Pfeiffer (does look kinda like me, 72%), Mena Suvari, Mary-Kate Olsen, Tara Reid (looks kinda like me), Natalie Portman, Audrey Tatou, Nastassja Kinski, Emily Dickinson, Jacqueline Bisset, Asia Argento....

EDIT: Btw, I'm pissed that it didn't give me Gwyneth Paltrow... ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.