Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Thomas Veil

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Feb 14, 2004
Much greener pastures
I am so ready for this. The trailers have been simply amazing, particularly Viola Davis as Amanda Waller, Jared Leto as the Joker...and I have a feeling Margot Robbie is going to run away with the show as Harley Quinn.

The first trailer contains an absolutely haunting cover of "I Started a Joke". (Starts about one-third in.) They have got to release that on the soundtrack. The second trailer contains all the good Harley Quinn scenes. What I love most about her is the way Margot Robbie plays her as the Ultimate Bad Little Girl. I mean, she's blond and she's got pony tails and a baby doll voice...and yet you know she's a murderous lunatic. It really helps her sell lines like, "We're bad guys. It's what we do." :D

If you haven't already seen the trailers:

http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/wb/suicidesquad/

If the rest of the movie is this good, this will be one of the best superhero movies ever...without the benefit of superheroes. :p

Suicide_Squad_in_the_2016_film.jpg

Last edited:

Strider64

macrumors 65816
Dec 1, 2015
Suburb of Detroit
Suicide Squad looks awesome, there are some good looking DC films coming out this year. An the Flash, Arrow and DC Legends of Tomorrow are pretty good on the CW. An the Flash will be having a crossover on "Supergirl".

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.