Who's the AT&T Girl?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by MACDRIVE, Apr 20, 2007.

1. macrumors 68000

MACDRIVE

1-877-722-3755

My internet service provider is AT&T/SBC and the girl whom I'm referring to is at AT&T internet tech support services. Okay she may not actually be a girl, she may actually be a woman, but since I've been on this Earth since shortly after the Egyptian pyramids were built, I consider any female younger than me to be a girl. :p

Now that we've got that out of the way, I just wanted to mention that I was walking around inside Walmart the other day; and as I was walking under one of those televisions bolted to the ceiling that was playing an infomercial promoting the new Gillette Fusion razor, I heard a familiar voice. It was the exact same voice I heard on the AT&T tech line! :eek:

2. macrumors Penryn

Abstract

She really gets around........that corporate employee slut.

3. macrumors 68040

ghall

I think I found her!!!
    [​IMG]

4. thread starter macrumors 68000

MACDRIVE

Okay, I think I like Abstract's contribution to this thread much much better. :rolleyes:

5. macrumors Core

is there any point to this thread?

6. thread starter macrumors 68000

MACDRIVE

Yes there is, it's about finding out who the AT&T girl is. At least call the number I posted on the screen and tell me how you like her voice.

7. macrumors 68020

thedude110

Ok. So, I'm a sucker. I called.

She sounds to me like she's trying to sound like a computer, but southern. And cloying.

If this is going to be the voice of voicemail on my Rev. B iPhone, it like, makes me reconsider the whole thing.