Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mpaquette

macrumors regular
Jul 15, 2010
Columbia, SC
Don't think you need to get it on your iPhone. If it is entered in iCal, it should then just sync and show up on your iPhone calendar, I think....Or am I completely barking up the wrong tree??

I'm not sure. In the web version of Mobile Me, there is a todo list, but it doesn't seem to sync with any of the iphone calendars. Not even sure if it shows up in iCal. I guess I could just create calendar appointments as todo's.

ddrueckhammer

macrumors 65816
Aug 8, 2004
America's Wang
I like that Omnifocus syncs over MobileMe easily. Sure there are other ways to do it, but it is nice to click the sync button and know that Omnifocus is synced between all my devices.

I'm not sure why everyone thinks Google's offerings are completely free. You are giving up a measure of privacy when you use free ad supported services. Just saying...

I use most of the features of Mobileme and find that it has improved ALOT since the .Mac days and with a few more improvements it might be worth the full asking price.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.