Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Cancelled
Oct 11, 2015
From a new member --

I've visited PRSI several times before and after joining MR. Frankly, I was shocked at the free flow of ideas. What the participants at PRSI call debate can sometimes be considered coarse and disturbing. But if one thickens their skin and approaches the sub-forum with an active mind, actual learning can be had.

From what I've seen, MR' mod team and ownership should be applauded and thanked for allowing such discourse to occur. It would be easier for them (modding wise) to partially, or even entirely, quash political debate. I hope that never happens. An open, honest exchange of ideas is a terrific opportunity (whether you voluntarily participate or just read) for personal growth.

No, I don't plan to post at PRSI. It takes a great deal of time to skillfully engage in the types of debates the regulars there have. Kudos to them for participating.

Meister

Suspended
Oct 10, 2013
From a new member --

I've visited PRSI several times before and after joining MR. Frankly, I was shocked at the free flow of ideas. What the participants at PRSI call debate can sometimes be considered coarse and disturbing. But if one thickens their skin and approaches the sub-forum with an active mind, actual learning can be had.

From what I've seen, MR' mod team and ownership should be applauded and thanked for allowing such discourse to occur. It would be easier for them (modding wise) to partially, or even entirely, quash political debate. I hope that never happens. An open, honest exchange of ideas is a terrific opportunity (whether you voluntarily participate or just read) for personal growth.

No, I don't plan to post at PRSI. It takes a great deal of time to skillfully engage in the types of debates the regulars there have. Kudos to them for participating.
I agree.

I also want to give Kudos to the moderators of this forum. They really seem to try to stay neutral!

Reactions: m4v3r1ck and annk
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.