Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

eyoungren

macrumors Penryn
Aug 31, 2011
"Brand new phone"?

Sure you don't you mean they swapped you a refurb, after charging you enough to fix your old one to sell or swap to someone else?
Remanufactured.

New casing, new battery, any defective parts replaced.

New to me anyway.

It was a 6+ and I had it replaced on September 20, 2015. According to the serial number it was "remanufactured" the second week of September 2015 so it was fairly new to me. On September 26, 2015 it didn't matter anymore because it became T-Mobile's problem when I traded it in for a 6s+.

That said for the entire week I had the phone it seemed very nice, responsive and felt better in my hand than the 6+ I turned in to Apple.

Tech198

Cancelled
Mar 21, 2011
Wow…you're so right!

I'm going to just take my launch weekend, perfectly functioning 6s+ 128GB with zero battery issues and just toss it in the street. 'Cause Apple doesn't care about me!

Maybe I'll dropkick my perfectly functioning iPad Air 2 into the street as well!

And that time Apple gave me a brand new phone for the price of my cracked screen!? What BS. And, and when they replaced my iPhone 5's battery outside of warranty for free! What a crock! Down with Apple!

Yeah, Tim's gotta go!

lol... i may join ya soon.

As much as i hate the new direction of iOS 10 Its probably a down fall...

Hopefully 2016 is just a slippery-sloap, and 2017 would be better.. As least there are rumors of new Mac Pro's, that should get anyone cheering.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.