Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ayeying

macrumors 601
Dec 5, 2007
Yay Area, CA
If it works for you, it works for you.

I have a large photos and music library that I like to keep with me all the time. There's been many times where I show my friends or family the older pictures or play some old songs. That's probably why my 64GB is not enough for me

riverfreak

macrumors 68000
Jan 10, 2005
Thonglor, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon
OP I think your logic is sound but 16GB is pretty paltry.

It's true that it's easier than ever to offload things to the cloud. The times when connectivity is unavailable are growing fewer and fewer (gogo now available on transpacific flights for example).

Consider too that 16GB is actually more like 14GB of useable space. Apps are getting bigger. The camera is better. Photos and videos will take up more space.

It's a pain when you're shooting a video and run out of space, or can't upgrade apps because your storage is full.

munakib

macrumors 6502a
May 22, 2011
I dont play games on my phone much, unless its very basic like Dots and 3D games are just not for me anymore. Yes I do take a lot of photos but I have learned to clear it off quickly because I hate wasting space - same @ my office, hate clutterness, either upload to facebook/instagram and then delete. My full music library stays on my mac itunes and ipod only the favs go to my phone. I was just looking at my 16gb iPhone 5 storage, till 7gb to go :S....So same as you OP i am going with Space Grey 16GB iPhone 6 Plus

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.