Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Roofy.

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 24, 2009
every time I try backing up through wifi it keeps going back and forth from "waiting for items to copy" to "copying safe safari browsing" and "waiting for changes to be applied" I have 20 apps I want to freaking sync to iCloud/my computer. (apps that SHOULDVE been synced to my computer in the first place when I originally backed up my iPad before installing ios5)

seriously WHAT THE F-. how many freaking times does it have to "copy safe safari browsing" or "wait" around for items to "copy". and what the hell is safe safari browsing. I do not give a *****. backup my god da*mn data already.

it seems like every time I hit a different tab in iTunes or even just touch the home button, the wifi sync screws up.

Good job apple. you screwed up your stupid cloud based crap yet again. I have an idea geniuses. GET RID OF ITUNES. that application is trash. I swear I hate syncing things and waiting constantly for crap to back up, regardless if its a wifi sync or normal sync.

GregElite

macrumors newbie
Oct 4, 2011
every time I try backing up through wifi it keeps going back and forth from "waiting for items to copy" to "copying safe safari browsing" and "waiting for changes to be applied" I have 20 apps I want to freaking sync to iCloud/my computer. (apps that SHOULDVE been synced to my computer in the first place when I originally backed up my iPad before installing ios5)

seriously WHAT THE F-. how many freaking times does it have to "copy safe safari browsing" or "wait" around for items to "copy". and what the hell is safe safari browsing. I do not give a *****. backup my god da*mn data already.

it seems like every time I hit a different tab in iTunes or even just touch the home button, the wifi sync screws up.

Good job apple. you screwed up your stupid cloud based crap yet again. I have an idea geniuses. GET RID OF ITUNES. that application is trash. I swear I hate syncing things and waiting constantly for crap to back up, regardless if its a wifi sync or normal sync.
I'm not even gonna read your post. I'm just gonna say iCloud is buggy all around and I'm not using it until they update everything. You can't even get push email on your iPod Touch 4G.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.