Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

budaapple

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 15, 2004
Ill.
I have a porblem trying to find a PCMCIA card 80211-G for an older (867) 15" Powerbook. Can anyone help with which abrnd will come with Mac drivers. Linksys, DLink, Buffalo all do not support Mac. Any help or suggestions would be fantastic. Also where to buy this item at a good price on the net.
Thanks

California

macrumors 68040
Aug 21, 2004
budaapple said:
I have a porblem trying to find a PCMCIA card 80211-G for an older (867) 15" Powerbook. Can anyone help with which abrnd will come with Mac drivers. Linksys, DLink, Buffalo all do not support Mac. Any help or suggestions would be fantastic. Also where to buy this item at a good price on the net.
Thanks

Yeah, there is one. I had one. Worked very very well. I sold it so I have to try and remember what it was called and I will repost.

Calleda an Asante. Look up eBay#6839566149

FadeToBlack

macrumors 68000
Apr 27, 2005
Accoville, WV
Sonnet Aria Extreme.

It uses the AirPort driver, so you don't need to do anything more than plug it in. I used to have one in my PowerBook G3. They require you to have at least 10.2.8 installed, I believe.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.