Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lyceumHQ

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Aug 4, 2010
Really hope someone can help. This is driving me mental.

My wifi icon is wrong. Instead of the usual icon it's three vertical dots. It's as it should be when I open an app, Cydia etc. But on the home screen it's like this.

333cwsj.jpg

I know it's small but it really is driving me mental. If O can't get rid of it I'm going to have to restore it's annoying me so much.

I don't have a theme installed. I've tried I cleaner. Respringing. Rebooting. It's still the same.

Can anyone help?

darricksailo

macrumors 601
Dec 18, 2012
Really hope someone can help. This is driving me mental.

My wifi icon is wrong. Instead of the usual icon it's three vertical dots. It's as it should be when I open an app, Cydia etc. But on the home screen it's like this.

I know it's small but it really is driving me mental. If O can't get rid of it I'm going to have to restore it's annoying me so much.

I don't have a theme installed. I've tried I cleaner. Respringing. Rebooting. It's still the same.

Can anyone help?

You have a winter board theme changing the wifi bars. You need to either delete the folder of the theme that changes this or deselect it inside winter board

Apps such as cydia doesn't allow mobilesubstrate to run (which winter board relies on)

Edit: nevermind, misread. Follow the above steps to remove the status bar UI cache

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.