Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Pojo458

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 26, 2010
With the chance of having facetime and a better screen resolution than before, do you think the touch is going to be flying off shelves by Black Friday. Should I preorder one, once its announced?:confused:

ChrisGonzales90

macrumors 6502a
May 29, 2010
Hillsboro, Oregon USA.
With the chance of having facetime and a better screen resolution than before, do you think the touch is going to be flying off shelves by Black Friday. Should I preorder one, once its announced?:confused:

How are we to know what stores will have what 90 days from now? Besides how are we to know if YOUR store will have it? :rolleyes:

chances are the touch will be ready either right away or a few days to a week after the announcement. Either buy right away or wait. Its YOUR choice.

tubemonkey

macrumors 6502
Sep 10, 2009

If you absolutely need to have one by Christmas, then you should get one as soon as possible. Otherwise, if you're not up against a deadline, you should wait for a Black Friday special and take your chances.

sarmo187

macrumors member
Aug 19, 2010
Just to let you know.. even on black friday they dont drop the prices on the new ipod touches.. once its announced the stock will be strained so your best bet is just to order it once it comes out :) try to be one of the lucky few to get it first. :D

tubemonkey

macrumors 6502
Sep 10, 2009
Just to let you know.. even on black friday they dont drop the prices on the new ipod touches.. once its announced the stock will be strained so your best bet is just to order it once it comes out :) try to be one of the lucky few to get it first. :D

But they give away gift cards, which is the same as a discount. Last year for example, Target, Best Buy, Walmart and others were giving away gift cards ($30-$50) for purchases of 8GB and 32GB models.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.