Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Must.Get.nano!

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 12, 2005
I finally know what i want for Christmas, wireless heaphones FOR MY NANO,but can find any good ones. I need some decent headphones for about a max of 150$ CANADIANNN.

Thnx Guys
Merry Christmas!

mpw

Jun 18, 2004
I've said it before and will no doubt say it again:
I think Apple should do a headphone iPod. Imagine a pair of decent 'proper' over-the-head headphones where the flash memory is built into the over-the-head portion on one side with a battery on the other. Bluetooth would be used to control it from any handy BT device like your mobile or an Apple watch.

Must.Get.nano!

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 12, 2005
gammamonk said:
Your search - CANDADIANNN - did not match any documents.

See when i saw 2 ppl wrote in on this thread i knew there was gona be at least 1 idiot makin a smart-ss comment, dont write in if u didnt find anything.

mpw

Jun 18, 2004
Must.Get.nano! said:
See when i saw 2 ppl wrote in on this thread i knew there was gona be at least 1 idiot makin a smart-ss comment, dont write in if u didnt find anything.
Oooooo, get her!

Jay42

macrumors 65816
Jul 14, 2005
mpw said:
I think Apple should do a headphone iPod. Imagine a pair of decent 'proper' over-the-head headphones where the flash memory is built into the over-the-head portion on one side with a battery on the other.

You mean kind of like this?

mpw

Jun 18, 2004
Jay42 said:
You mean kind of like this?
Why those sonofa.....
*draws curtains*
*calls patent lawyer*

Yeah like that but I thought of the BT control by watch or phone, you read it here first. And I'll call all of you as witnesses if I don't get a cut Mr McAlly!

Jay42

macrumors 65816
Jul 14, 2005
Unfortunately the Macally phones are not yet shipping. Maybe you could get a rain check if you want them for the holidays.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.