Wireless Mouse for MBP?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by AUBPsych, Mar 25, 2006.

1. AUBPsych macrumors member

AUBPsych

I can't seem to find any mice that are compatible with Intel Macs (except the MM, but it's not wireless), and Logitech hasn't released any updated drivers for their current mice. Preferably, I want one that is less than $50 and not ugly...you know, to complement the MBP. Any suggestions on where to get one? Thanks.

2. grapes911 Moderator emeritus

grapes911

Any mouse will work on an Intel Mac. You might not be able to install the software that comes with the mouse, but you won't really need it unless you want to configure buttons and such.

3. rehlers macrumors member

rehlers

I use a logitech wireless desktop setup... it works fine with my MacBook Pro. The base plugs into the macbook via usb. If you were looking for a wireless mouse that would work via bluetooth, I don't believe that you'd need any special drivers to at least get the basic functions of it working.

4. ckeck macrumors 6502a

ckeck

The Logitech V500 cordless notebook mouse is one of the best I have ever used, and it works like a charm with Mac OS X.

5. Caitlyn macrumors 6502a

6. ieani macrumors 6502a

ieani

I agree. I have the same one and have been using it on my PC until my macbook pro arrives.