Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AUBPsych

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 19, 2005
Alabama
I can't seem to find any mice that are compatible with Intel Macs (except the MM, but it's not wireless), and Logitech hasn't released any updated drivers for their current mice. Preferably, I want one that is less than $50 and not ugly...you know, to complement the MBP. Any suggestions on where to get one? Thanks.

grapes911

Moderator emeritus
Jul 28, 2003
Citizens Bank Park
Any mouse will work on an Intel Mac. You might not be able to install the software that comes with the mouse, but you won't really need it unless you want to configure buttons and such.

rehlers

macrumors member
Feb 13, 2006
Phoenix, AZ - USA
I use a logitech wireless desktop setup... it works fine with my MacBook Pro. The base plugs into the macbook via usb. If you were looking for a wireless mouse that would work via bluetooth, I don't believe that you'd need any special drivers to at least get the basic functions of it working.

ckeck

macrumors 6502a
Jul 29, 2005
Texas
The Logitech V500 cordless notebook mouse is one of the best I have ever used, and it works like a charm with Mac OS X.

ieani

macrumors 6502a
Jan 3, 2006
the states for now
ckeck said:
The Logitech V500 cordless notebook mouse is one of the best I have ever used, and it works like a charm with Mac OS X.

I agree. I have the same one and have been using it on my PC until my macbook pro arrives.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.