Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Haswell
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.
Why they should pay for this whore against sex ? - this is the simple question-

And why ever not?

You know, I think we are - or may be - back to something along the lines of the fundamental rules of the market; you know, pretty basic stuff such as the market rules of supply and demand.

There is - or appears to be - a demand (however much this may be deplored and regretted and condemned) for the (product? service?) that she chooses to sell, - in fact, quite a considerable demand if I read the facts correctly - therefore, the market will happily meet whatever price she chooses to charge.

----------

Why you insist to compare HER with HE ? Just to justify her bad history?

Regarding your question, I think you should ask this whore why she got 500-1000$ per person? Why she wasn't paying against making sex ??? The male should always pay -double standards-?

By the way am not anger and i think my previous post cleared enough
The article is talking about whore experience why we should make comparisons?!!!
Additionally, i just want to be treated equally therefore her fu$&@s should pay for her to make sex, right?

The mind boggles. Well, mine does.

However, I will confess to no small confusion as to what you are trying to say with these posts. Now, I do get the fact of the bile, (directed at women) but not much else.

Last edited:

XmeX

macrumors regular
Sep 21, 2014
And why ever not?

You know, I think we are - or may be - back to something along the lines of the fundamental rules of the market; you know, pretty basic stuff such as the market rules of supply and demand.

There is - or appears to be - a demand (however much this may be deplored and regretted and condemned) for the (product? service?) that she chooses to sell, - in fact, quite a considerable demand if I read the facts correctly - therefore, the market will happily meet whatever price she chooses to charge.

Okay, then find me a girl wiling to pay for me against thats part of my body and if I accepted her offer you have a right to call me "whore" as I'm calling this women

Agree?

mobilehaathi

macrumors G3
Aug 19, 2008
The Anthropocene
Okay, then find me a girl wiling to pay for me against thats part of my body and if I accepted her offer you have a right to call me "whore" as I'm calling this women

Agree?

No one would have the right to demean or disparage you if you chose to engage in that transaction.

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Haswell
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.

Agree?

Ah. So your concern is with the fact that this is a commercial transaction, rather than merely the fact that the woman in question appears to have had a rather active sex life. I am glad we cleared that one up.

Now, as regards women paying for sex, - or even paying you for sex, I hate to have to point out to you, but, to be honest, but I very much doubt you would find many takers on that front. This is because women, do not, in general, seem to feel the need to pay for sex.

Last edited:

Ken Kaniff

macrumors regular
Nov 8, 2014
Connecticut
Your post which viewed women as passive locks (and men as an active 'master key') was crudely expressed (I believe that I read the word '******' - - ah, caught and culled by the profanity filter - surely you can find a more elegant expression than that?) - misogynistic and utterly sexist.

In my reply, I questioned your attitudes towards women, and your use of language in expressing those attitudes. In other words, I called you out, and your appalling use of language out, and - not surprisingly - your response is predictably testy.

Now again, I find myself having to address your use of language as it applies to, and is applied to, women. No human relationship should be based on, or built on, the notion of service. If it is, it is one based on inequality, such as a master and slave, or a master and servant.

You may choose to serve your country, or serve what some view as a higher calling when they opt to serve a church, but the dignity of the human condition, and the hard won human and civil rights attendant upon that, make any relationship where one person 'serves' another not a relationship between equal human beings, but one between a master and a servant or a slave. This is incompatible with the dignity of the human condition in the twenty first century.

So, yes, it is not only that I find myself in fundamental disagreement with you on gender roles, it is that I believe that anyone who seeks to build relationships underpinned by beliefs of inequality is indeed, wrong. Completely wrong in this day and age.

My question - which was why you agreed with the absurd and insulting post which viewed women as passive 'locks' and men as active 'master' keys - remains unanswered.

Nevertheless, I'm quite content with a well argued response should you choose to post one, even now.

Besides, the debating trick of trying to insult a person who has posted rather than attempt to address the argument or question they have posed is an old one. I have never quite worked out whether it is designed to disguise an inability to argue properly, or a preference for offering insult instead.

Mind you, the rest of the post is so ridiculous, it is actually unintentionally hilarious.

And yes, odd though it may sound, most women do not seem to need to define their lives by whether or not they have found 'true love'.

OK Mr. White Knight.. Don't get your panties in a wad. It was a joke to some extent. Let me guess, you're one of those people who think this is no joking matter? And you would also be appalled at anyone making a rape joke such as 'you can't rape the willing'... Am I right?

Regardless...get over yourself. Lighten up. Or don't, I don't really care. Judge me and belittle me to your heart's content...I don't really care at this point. I'm done dealing with you. Good day to you!

mobilehaathi

macrumors G3
Aug 19, 2008
The Anthropocene
OK Mr. White Knight.. Don't get your panties in a wad. It was a joke to some extent. Let me guess, you're one of those people who think this is no joking matter? And you would also be appalled at anyone making a rape joke such as 'you can't rape the willing'... Am I right?

Regardless...get over yourself. Lighten up. Or don't, I don't really care. Judge me and belittle me to your heart's content...I don't really care at this point. I'm done dealing with you. Good day to you!

Your joke betrays you.

juanm

macrumors 68000
May 1, 2006
Fury 161
Why they should pay for this whore against sex ? - this is the simple question-

Let's put it this way: as a passenger do you prefer to fly in a plane piloted by a recently licensed pilot, or by a seasoned one? I think that answers your question.

XmeX

macrumors regular
Sep 21, 2014
Let's put it this way: as a passenger do you prefer to fly in a plane piloted by a recently licensed pilot, or by a seasoned one? I think that answers your question.

I don't pay to the pilot to UNLOCK his/ her private parts of his/ her body!

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Haswell
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.

A joke in very poor taste.

And yes, you are quite right. I am indeed one of those who does not find this funny, and inexplicably, I find rape no joking matter either.

In fact, I despise and detest relationships based on an abuse of power, irrespective of whether the abuse of power is coercive, political in inspiration, or gender based, or racially motivated or happens to be "merely commercial".

Last edited:

SlCKB0Y

macrumors 68040
Feb 25, 2012
Sydney, Australia
Why would someone pay $500-1000 / hour to sleep with her? :rolleyes:

Same woman:

o-GWYNETH-MONTENEGRO-570.jpg

*shrugs*

mlmwalt

macrumors 6502a
Jun 8, 2010
Philadelphia, Pa, USA
Wow. Quite a thread. Some of the responses are worse than stuff I'd say and I lover trolling this kind of thing. If I ever make a kid, I hope it's a boy. The stuff women have to deal with is pretty tough even now.

MarkCollette

macrumors 68000
Mar 6, 2003
Toronto, Canada
A key that fits many locks is a master key, but a lock that accepts many keys is a shìtty lock.

True story.

I don't really believe that the role of women is to block or deny sexual partners. Searching for the right partner involves both seeking that connection and avoiding the mismatches. Viewing it as inherently about blocking just paints one as having a glass is half empty kind of perspective.

No one would have the right to demean or disparage you if you chose to engage in that transaction.

Everyone has the right, with freedom of speech. One would hope they would have the empathy to attempt to see things from the others' perspective, which tends to reduce one's impulse to disparage.

mobilehaathi

macrumors G3
Aug 19, 2008
The Anthropocene
Everyone has the right, with freedom of speech. One would hope they would have the empathy to attempt to see things from the others' perspective, which tends to reduce one's impulse to disparage.

A bit of a tired argument...I'm not convinced anyone has the right to attack and degrade another. Incidentally, that leaves one with plenty of leeway to express one's thoughts on the matter---vile content and all.

lowendlinux

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2014
Germany
This is an awful lot of commentary about a lady who chose to retire from business after making a great deal of money to have a relationship and a family.

Jeebus

Septembersrain

Cancelled
Dec 14, 2013
This thread is ridiculous. Why is it that everyone feels the need to suddenly make a huge stink over one woman's choice?

Just like men, women are all different. That's why there are so many of us. Like shoes, find one that fits you.

Why complain about the ones that don't?

grandM

macrumors 68000
Oct 14, 2013
This thread is ridiculous. Why is it that everyone feels the need to suddenly make a huge stink over one woman's choice?

Just like men, women are all different. That's why there are so many of us. Like shoes, find one that fits you.

Why complain about the ones that don't?

strange you feel offended
your behavior now does not coincide with your words just written
why is that

Septembersrain

Cancelled
Dec 14, 2013
strange you feel offended
your behavior now does not coincide with your words just written
why is that

I'm not offended, it's just odd that everyone here wants to fight. This whole thread and about a billion others are simply just opinionated arguments. Even your post, assuming I'm offended, is wrote in a manner that would incite an argument.

grandM

macrumors 68000
Oct 14, 2013
I'm not offended, it's just odd that everyone here wants to fight. This whole thread and about a billion others are simply just opinionated arguments. Even your post, assuming I'm offended, is wrote in a manner that would incite an argument.
many people in ict aren't that great at formulating non-offending
I guess it has to do with ICT'ers have to very cautious about making a product work safely, this requires a lot of our brain power
I can imagine a salesman/woman has better social skills but most of their job is about smooth talking
Just don't go judging a book by the cover
Macrumors is filled with genuine good people wanting to help out
Not all of them are smooth talkers though

Last edited:

Septembersrain

Cancelled
Dec 14, 2013
many people in ict aren't that great at formulating non-offending

I guess it has to do with ICT'ers have to very cautious about making a product work safely, this requires a lot of our brain power

I can imagine a salesman/woman has better social skills

Just don't go judging a book by the cover

Macrumors is filled with genuine good people wanting to help out

Not all of them are smooth talkers though

You're right. There are a lot of genuinely good and helpful people here. I shouldn't say "everyone" so broadly. =)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.