Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

profesorsumuklubocek

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 15, 2023
Hi folks !

I am planning to get a 15 Pro and my significant other will get a 15.

I have seen that Spigen is selling its screen protectors in a pack of 2.

Would the screen protector for 15 Pro fit 15 as well?

Thanks !

Lifeisabeach

macrumors 6502
Dec 4, 2022
Apple lists the screen size and resolution as being identical, however the phone dimensions are slightly different. I believe the Pro is slightly slimmer due to less bezel on the actual glass, so while the screen size is the same as the non-Pro, there may be slightly more actual glass bezel on the non-Pro. Zagg, for example, lists their screen protector separately for each model.

profesorsumuklubocek

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 15, 2023
so it would be safer to get the protector for pro for both of us, as it would be slimmer than the non-pro one, right? so the protector for pro would also fit the non-pro phone.

Lifeisabeach

macrumors 6502
Dec 4, 2022
so it would be safer to get the protector for pro for both of us, as it would be slimmer than the non-pro one, right? so the protector for pro would also fit the non-pro phone.

The safest thing to do is get the correct protector for each one. If one is in fact slightly larger, it may crack more easily if not flush on the very edge. If slightly slimmer, well it's not doing the job completely. Why not ask Spigen if they fit either one?

profesorsumuklubocek

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 15, 2023
The safest thing to do is get the correct protector for each one. If one is in fact slightly larger, it may crack more easily if not flush on the very edge. If slightly slimmer, well it's not doing the job completely. Why not ask Spigen if they fit either one?
they have separate protectors for each model, so probably the safest solution will be getting separately. as the packs contain 2 protectors, I wanted to do some savings... but it is difficult these timese... haha

Lifeisabeach

macrumors 6502
Dec 4, 2022
they have separate protectors for each model, so probably the safest solution will be getting separately. as the packs contain 2 protectors, I wanted to do some savings... but it is difficult these timese... haha

I get it. You could always hedge your bet and get the one that should be slightly slimmer. It looks like these Spigens come with a frame that fits over the iPhone to help put the protector on nice and square. That frame likely won't work with both model iPhones.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.