Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

LostLogik

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 9, 2008
Well it's now out and I hope not too easy (but straight out of the box I beat the other plane - my time 3:05.9 Hoops Missed:0, Other Plane 3:08.0 Hoops missed:0 )

Time to explore the other planes and courses. But it does add another element to X-Plane, so that's good. Just a tad pricey and I fear I may get bored.

petemwah

macrumors regular
Feb 10, 2009
i'm really not happy with how x-plane have released their software. i know they're out there to make money, but it would be just as viable to put all the different aircraft into one app, hell... who's to say they're not going to do that?

i just hate the fact that now when i launch x-plane it comes up with glaring advert on the splash screen reminding me of ALLLLL the other x-plane software out there...

stevearm

macrumors 6502a
Nov 15, 2007
i'm really not happy with how x-plane have released their software. i know they're out there to make money, but it would be just as viable to put all the different aircraft into one app, hell... who's to say they're not going to do that?

i just hate the fact that now when i launch x-plane it comes up with glaring advert on the splash screen reminding me of ALLLLL the other x-plane software out there...

I really wouldn't be surprised at an "X-Plane Collection" with everything in it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.